Sunday, April 28, 2002

day 54



I've spent several hours cleaning up my blog entries and making the format uniform. I've also figured out how to add a 'comment' button so I'm very excited to hear from everyone reading this.



For reasons I can't explain, church today was far and away one of the most spiritual experiences I've had in a long time. The speakers (in Korean of course), music, translation from Elder Johnson, and the atmosphere all combined to invite the spirit in a beautiful way. I was the only English speaker in our little Sunday School class besidess the missionaries. We spent time getting to know the new missionaries in the district and then went around the room sharing our favorite scriptures.



Sister Partridge is from Lindon and just entered the mission field; Elder Judd is from New York and has been out 4 months; and Elder Johnson is from Seattle and has only three months to go.

No comments: