She's come and gone now but I thought it'd be fun to post a few pictures from mom's visit to Korea. Looking back, it was a pretty short time between the moment we first talked about her visiting and the moment she finished navigating the airports from Utah to San Francisco to Seoul and walked through the doors into the public lobby at Incheon International Airport in Korea.
The actual journey took nearly 18 hours (see how frazzled she looks). I rented a car to pick her up and Jen came along to help navigate. It took another two hours to get back to my place and another hour to get settled. She was wired and awake the whole time and only just a little tired the next couple days.
International travel is funny that way. I've made the Pacific leap a dozen times now and the most I've ever felt is mildly tired for a day or two. What's this jet lag everyone whines about anway?
No comments:
Post a Comment