Hey Cousin! Just found your blog via Trish's site..and I'm so happy I did. I LOVE this commercial. I saw it on the Discovery channel and was so delighted by it. I've been telling Trent about it for awhile now so I'm very glad you posted it here so I can show him. Loved the end bit with Stephen Hawking (and found myself thinking: how/who got him to do this?)
2 comments:
Hey Cousin! Just found your blog via Trish's site..and I'm so happy I did. I LOVE this commercial. I saw it on the Discovery channel and was so delighted by it. I've been telling Trent about it for awhile now so I'm very glad you posted it here so I can show him. Loved the end bit with Stephen Hawking (and found myself thinking: how/who got him to do this?)
i feel so out of the loop. do i live under a rock? who is stephen hawking? i absolutely loved this commercial, thank you.
Post a Comment