My thready plans to venture out on Sunday crumbled in favor of staying inside to clean and decompress ahead of the last full week of teacher training at work. My solid plan to drive my scooter to work to pick up some papers to correct in the afternoon vanished when I looked out the window and discovered falling snow. Instead, I took a short walk to the neighborhood market for a snack. The wonder of the quiet inspired me to take out my camera and record my walk home.
3 comments:
Falling snow is so very peaceful.
We've been having rather a lot of it here lately, and I couldn't be happier.
Did you know It's a Small World was written by a Richard? (of course working with his brother in the famed Sherman Brother's duo.)
There is just one moon and one golden sun,
And a smile means friendship to everyone;
'Though the mountains divide,
and the oceans are wide,
It's a small world, after all.
Snow looks so much more beautiful on someone else's side of the fence.
Post a Comment